The vision is to support the women and the youth for a quality- and meaningful life. The mission consists following components:
- Supporting the local society on health and hygiene
- Providing full capacity buildings such as sanitary toilets
- Supporting the life quality
- Supporting effective entrepreneurship
- Working on inclusive growth of the (local) society
MM Trust is a (local) non-governmental organization established by professional social workers and dedicated women and youth in 2006. The organization is situated in Thalakudi, this is a small village nearby Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) in Tamil Nadu. It has started with the noble vision to support the welfare of the back beaten, poor and marginalized section of the society.